Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
Let's take a moment to pray together.
Worship in song.
Check out the Lesson Introduction video.
With you all things are possible. Please help us to point others to YOU, in the Savior.
In Jesus precious name, we love you,
3. Dirk is at it again in, "In Depth with Dirk Dirkson"
1. Hang out with Mr. Olsen as you work on this week's verse,
2. Check out the "Scrambled Scriptures" from Creation Moments for Isaiah 45:22.
1. Watch Lesson Video.
2. Discuss the following questions:
Why was Paul greatly distressed in Athens?
Where did Paul go to preach?
What was inscribed on the altar that Paul used to point people to Jesus?
Did anyone come to accept Jesus because of Paul’s visit?
No matter what our circumstances, we can ________?______ other people towards Jesus.
3. Check out the coloring page and extra info about Mars Hill (where Paul spoke in Athens to the philosophers).
1. Link to
Acts 17:16-34 enjoy reading together.
2. Link to children's video on Paul in Athens.
3. Link to Mrs. Olsen helping with The Great Commission.
1. Enjoy the Missionary Story with the Olsen's.
2. Get fired up to "go tell the world" about Jesus by listening/singing with Hillsong Kids.
3. Go and Tell: Check out how these people used there skills in art to POINT to God. Cool stuff. Then go look up what verse they focused on.